Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sleek & Sexy



The BF has been going through the longest possible process to buy his first house and I am very anxious for him to hopefully close on an awesome one here pretty soon. His future master suite has become the inspiration behind this bedroom I put together on polyvore. I found this amazing silver room from French Interior Design FirmTeoJasmin. I completely fell in love with the layering of the different tones of grey and silver. It's totally sleek and sexy. Going along the same lines I tried to mix in the same broad range of silver tones along with bold blacks to create a more masculine room (sorry bf I tried incorporate the weird owl picture you love but it just wouldn't work!) I sure do adore the matte black and shiny silver combination!!! BF...what's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment