Sunday, September 6, 2009

Times are A' Changin'...

It's hard to believe that summer is coming to an end. Boy was summer full of changes for me. My apologies for the lack of posts over the past 2 months. I'm back for good this time! Look daily for new posts b/c they will be coming! It's crazy how much I missed blogging and how randomly things would happen and I would be like "I need to blog about this."

Two months ago I was preparing to return to the south to begin my junior year at Auburn University. A few weeks before school started I began feeling confused about where I was headed with school and my future. Back to the present...I have now officially completed my second week of school as a Sun Devil!

I'm thrilled to be close to my family, HS friends, and the BF again! Although I certainly wouldn't have changed anything about the past two years living away from home. So far I can say that I am truly happy with this crazy, last-minute decision I made to transfer back home. Auburn was an amazing experience where I learned so much about who I am and learned how to be independent. And I will always be an Auburn Tiger fan. Sometimes we all need a little change to mix up our mundane lives a bit!

Look for some great posts coming up this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment