The BF bought his first house a month ago. I am soo proud of him. Buying a house at 21 yrs old is a major accomplishment in my mind. His new house has been keeping me busy and in the decorating mood! We have lots of plans in mind for this summer.
Here's a preview of some of the projects in store:
- Modernizing this $30 Dresser from The Salvation Army:
- Grow some Wheat Grass. (PS...We got these planters at target for 90% off!!!)
- Spice up the patio
- Paint! Yes, that is black paint :)
- Reupholster this Sweet $7 chair from Goodwill
- Finish working on the half-bath (electric blue accents to come!)