Monday, April 19, 2010

Sometimes I feel like this...

I think artist Fernando Botero did an excellent job summing up my feelings today in this painting he did haha. Let me tell you a little about my diet today....Cowtails Candy for breakfast, Panda Express for lunch, scrumptious fatty homemade din, and strawberry shortcake ice cream bar for desert.

Definitely time to get back on track with the better eating habits. Why, oh why, do I have such a craving for junk food. It makes me dreary and lazy. Tomorrow I am going to try to eat things to energize my body rather than wear it out. A breakfast fruit smoothie sounds like the perfect start to the day.

Oh and of course I cannot forget the excercise...Bikini season is far too soon. I think I've skipped the gym for a good month straight. Tomorrow I will venture back to that wonderful place. Maybe I'll even go for a bike ride. And tuesdays are bootcamp days! Yay for an unheard of number of squats and lunges.

P.S. I have this secret desire to become a yogi (yoga pro)...It's actually on my bucket list which I will share with you guys soon. I have a LONG ways to go, but I came across this way cool site that might help me on my quest. If you're interested in yoga or pilates, I totally recommend My Yoga Online. You pay a monthly fee and have unlimited access to hundreds of yoga, pilates, and meditation videos. Oh and they even have a belly dancing video! It rocks. Let me know if you want to check it out. I think I can send you a link to try it out for free for a week.

Hope you have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment