Monday, June 8, 2009

Navy & White



In three weeks I am going on vacation to the beach to celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. It's amazing that they have reached such a milestone! I am planning a big party for them along with other special treats throughout our week long family reunion together. One of the gifts we are giving them is a family portrait that we are going to take on the sand while we are there.

Navy blue and white have become the colors for the picture. Such a nautical look! I'm trying to decided what Navy and white outfit I can put together for myself. I think these colors will be a classic look. I've found a lot of pieces I like from JCrew and Ann Taylor Loft. Luckily there are so many options of these colors out there. I definitely want to wear some gold accents for the picture. What do you think would be the best outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment